Stores usually decline Savvi Points for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
• Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
• Coupons from outside of your Savvi Points website were used
• Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
1 . Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
2 . You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Savvi Marketplace during the checkout process for the merchant.
3 . You cancelled or returned the order.
4. You used a discount offer not offered by Savvi Marketplace.
5. You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
6. You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
7. You bought an item that did not qualify for Savvi Points.
8. The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Savvi Points guidelines of each merchant.
9. You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Savvi Points rewards in the Savvi Points guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Savvi Points for your purchase.
10. You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Savvi Points.
11. You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay cash back on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.